Please check our service advisories for updates on schedule changes made as a result of COVID-19.
As a valued customer, we want to keep you informed as to the proactive steps we are taking in relation to COVID-19. We are a leader in transportation safety and, therefore, it is important that we keep our employees and passengers informed and assure you of your safety during travel on any of our services.
We have been monitoring reports provided by federal, state and local government sites and keeping communications open with various organizations and affiliations, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”). Based on what has been communicated, we have implemented the following preventative measures:
- Federal law requires passengers to wear a facial covering while in a terminal or station, while waiting in line, during the boarding process, when on board the bus, and when getting off the bus.
- Refusing to wear a mask is a violation of federal law; passengers who fail to comply may be subject to penalties under federal law and may be precluded from traveling with us in the future
- Exceptions will be made for customers with medical conditions, have trouble breathing or for children less than 2 years old.
- Please visit the CDC's website here for more information on how to wear masks and how to make one at home.
- We have reduced the available number of seats on all of our vehicles to give our drivers and customers more personal space. This will guarantee an empty seat next to all customers for free through June 16, 2021.
- As of June 17, 2021, we will continue to offer a socially distanced seat option. For a small fee, customers can reserve a socially distanced seat which guarantees an empty seat blocked next to them on their trip. General seating and regular reserved seating options will also be available.
- We have been and will continue to wash and wipe down all of our buses on a daily basis.
- We are providing individual hand sanitizers to all of our employees.
- Disinfectant wipes will be placed on all buses so that high traffic areas, hand rails and hard surfaces can be wiped down regularly.
- Disinfectant wipes will be made available in common work areas in every depot and office so that all door knobs, and hard surfaces can be wiped down regularly.
- The air on board the vehicles is filtered every 2 minutes and completely replaced with fresh, outside air every 10 minutes to ensure optimal air quality.
- We have updated our rescheduling policy to provide peace of mind to customers
What You Can Do
We also encourage you to visit the CDC that provides the most up to date information on COVID-19. Please visit the link https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/summary.html . It also details what each individual can do to prevent his or her own exposure to COVID-19, which we include below for immediate reference:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
We will continue to be vigilant in our actions to ensure the safe travel of our employees and passengers and will post any updates as required.