The number of passengers shown below includes all standard passengers, mobility aid passengers, special requirements passengers, PCAs, children and infants. All children under 17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (17 years of age or over) when traveling on megabus.com.
A special requirement can range from a request for assistance boarding, a seat downstairs
or for a wheelchair or scooter.
Find these on the confirmation you received for your original reservation. Your
order number is 7 characters long and may contain letters and numbers (e.g.: AA4H2W7).
Your reservation number is at least 29 characters long and will contain letters
and numbers, separated by a series of dashes. (e.g.: 7-6163-042313-M3-1030-NYC-BOS).
Enter the email address used to place this order. If you didn't provide an email
address then enter your last name instead.
Or login to your account
How do I make a reservation?
1. From the Search & Buy tool, enter the number of passengers traveling. Please note that all customers traveling under the same reservation number must board the bus together. Reservations are required for all passengers regardless of age.• Passengers wishing to travel with more than the allotted luggage (See terms and conditions) must purchase additional reservation(s) to accommodate extra luggage.
2. Customers with disabilities must select YES when asked if there are any passengers traveling with special requirements.
3. Select your departure state/province, departure city, and arrival city from the drop down menu. Select your travel dates, and click on the search button.
4. Choose your preferred travel times from the schedules provided. Detailed information regarding your trip can be accessed by selecting the view schedules button. Please note: When selecting trips that depart after midnight you are required to select the actual date you want to travel, remembering that the date changes at midnight.
5. In order to avoid unnecessary charges to your account please review the purchases in your basket and remove any trips added in error before checking out.
6. Select whether not you wish to provide a cell phone number to be sent a SMS confirmation of the booking for $0.25. We will then be able to send any service advisories through SMS at no charge. Please check with you cell phone provider to be certain of any additional charges from them.
7. Review and agree to the term and conditions.
8. Check out using our secure online payment processor WorldPay.
9. When your reservation has been completed we will issue you an e-mail from WorldPay confirming the acceptance of your payment, and a reservation confirmation e-mail. It is your responsibility to check that the reservation confirmation issued to you is accurate. We are only responsible for issuing the reservation confirmation in line with your request made on this website. Please bring your reservation number with you to board the bus.This is an example of what a megabus.com reservation number looks like:10-1843-090513-M21-1500-WAS-NEW
Did we answer your question?
Back to making reservations
Brought to you by
© 2014 Stagecoach Group PLC